Following the 2016 #GivingTuesday, YouCaring announced its top 10 crowdfunding campaigns for the annual event, which was held yesterday (November 29th).
- Heat for the Sisters (Peekskill, NY): A group of nuns crowdfund to repair their convent.
- Yuan’s Dying Wishes (New York, NY): Newly engaged, a woman receives a terminal cancer diagnoses, and makes the most of it.
- #LiveLikeSusie (San Francisco, CA): Adam Klein, Survivor Season 33 star, honors his mother who died of lung cancer.
- Puppy Arlo (Houston, TX): A puppy that was tied to a truck and dragged, fights through a long recovery.
- Support Officer Arn Salao and His Family (Anchorage, AK): After being shot four times, the Anchorage Police Department rallies to help a fellow officer.
- Bring Nora Grace & Gabriella Home (Spartanburg, SC): A couple adopted two kids from Ethiopia and now two more China, in addition to caring for eight children of their own.
- Finley’s Miracle Surgery to Get Her Dancing Legs (Los Angeles, CA): A mother raises the money that will allow her daughter to walk.
- Let’s Help Lauren Beat Breast Cancer (Danville, CA): Lauren gave birth to twins, then found out she had breast cancer.
- Born As One Soon to be Two! (Palo Alto, CA): Conjoined twins will undergo a major operation in the hopes of saving both of their lives.
- Husband & Wife Kidney Transplant Fund (Nashville, TN): A jazz musician in Nashville donates his kidney to his wife, a special-ed teacher.
As part of #GivingTuesday, YouCaring launched its #YouCaringGives campaign. The platform is set to donate to a selected fundraisers as a way help the initiatives get closer to their funding targets.
Have a crowdfunding offering you’d like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!