Crucial Crowdfunding Project
CRUCIAL Crowdfunding is an ERASMUS+ supported project, designed to inform all the different stakeholders who can potentially benefit from this innovative means of funding business ventures.
We are particularly interested in de-mystifying CrowdFunding for those seeking financial support, i.e. Entrepreneurs and SME’sincluding start-ups and social enterprises, and those looking to support business with investment.
In addition those support agencies such as Innovation Centres, Cluster managers, and organizations, both public and private that look to support business and economic development, locally, Regionally and Nationally will be able learn more about how to use and promote CrowdFunding.
The project is Supported by ERASMUS+ with project partners from all over the EU, representing some countries at the forefront of CrowdFunding and some that are only beginning, working together to develop this resource.
- Mullingar Employment Action Group (MEAG) Mullingar, Ireland
- Youth in Science and Business Foundation (YSBF) Tallinn, Estonia
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED) Larissa, Greece
- RLN (UK) Ltd. United Kingdom
- Malta Communications Authority (MCA) Valetta, Malta
- GLAFKA s.r.o Prague, Czech Republic
- Dramblys (Social Creativity Lab) Albacete, Spain
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. The author is solely responsible for this publication (communication) and the Commission accepts no responsibility for any use may be made of the information contained therein.